Saturday, September 13, 2008
Auburn at Mississippi State 2008. setting the SEC back decades.
some quick thoughts
- Chris Todd is Brandon Cox with less of a clue.
- our Running Backs have obviously not grasped the whole running out of the shot gun thing. if these fumble problems aren't fixed we will get embarrassed against LSU.
- the defense is pretty good, but when we face an ACTUAL QB with a deep threat i'm willing to bet the secondary might get exposed.
- that being said, Walter McFadden is the man.
- Wes Byrum....what happened dude?
- where was Kodi? why isn't Mario Fannin being used in the backfield? i'm all for Auburn making this change to the spread but honestly it'd be a lot easier to stomach if we used our athletic QB back there who could make some plays when everything goes to shit like it did tonight.
- Tray Blackmon will fuck you up.
- Auburn is not a top 10 team. they shouldn't be the SEC west favorite.
- it could be worse, we could be Ohio State.
In all seriousness, i hope more than anything that Brad Lester is okay. he's been one of my favorite Auburn players since i first watched him play as a freshman. i'm not the religious type, but if you believe in prayers send a couple that kid's way.
(Update on Lester. he's apparently just got a neck sprain and will be okay). i'm willing to bet he's probably not gonna play next weekend vs. LSU...so on that note may i make a suggestion. MARIO FANNIN AS A DAMN RUNNINGBACK!!!!! please?! thank you.