Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A LIFETIME OF DEFEATS MUST BOW BEFORE THE BLACKOUT

a city wide Blackout has been called for Athens, GA and even myself, an Auburn fan can not escape it's powerful grasp. also my ringtone this week will be Soulja Boy. if you call me, i will dance for you.

it is a weird thing to be in town on Gameday as my team's two biggest rivals clash. one may ask, who do you root for in such a game? well the answer of course is neither. but then someone may say...well who would you like to see lose the most? which is a far better question. Alabama is the state of my birth and also the favorite team of my good friend Kenniebloggins and most of my redneck backwoods extended family, but Athens is my home and also the University that nearly every person i know graduated from (not me, i'm too dumb...moved here to play music, what a fucking townie.) and thanks to that darn overtime there can be no tie. so either way you look at it, whoever wins Auburn loses and then on the other hand...whoever loses, Auburn wins. if you put a gun to my head and told me i had to pick a side then i'm just gonna go with Vanderbilt.

No comments: