Friday, June 12, 2009

Let Us Never Speak Of This Again


The biggest non-surprise of all time took place today as the Atlanta Falcons officially released Mike Vick.

So yeah, it finally happened. I'm sure there are some people who will be upset about this, but I think 90% of Falcons fans don't care and would just like to move on.

If I was Vick i'd go play in the UFL or CFL for a season.

And seriously stop talking about him in the Wildcat...dude is a fucking QB. Hate him or love him, he's still better than about 8 or 9 starters in the NFL. Screw Favre, if I was the Vikings i'd go after Mike.

Top 7 teams I think Mike Vick could end up with. I don't care what these teams have said in the past.

1. Cowboys
2. Seahawks
3. 49ers
4. Redskins
5. Ravens
6. Raiders
7. Patriots (oh don't think they wouldn't do it)

oh, what a waste.


we'll always have Madden.

No comments: