Monday, August 25, 2008
Things To Be Thankful For in the 2008 College Football Season
1. your team owns a six game win streak over your in-state rival.
2. your pre-season top 10 team isn't coached by Tommy Bowden.
3. your favorite team isn't quarterbacked by a Harvard transfer.
4. your team isn't in the Big 10.
5. your team doesn't have to play USC in an out of conference match up.
6. your team isn't the preseason #1 in both polls.
7. your team isn't' some non-BCS Cinderella that will disappear a year later.
8. your team isn't running the West Coast Offense anymore.
9. your team might get to play Oklahoma in a BCS bowl game.
10. your team isn't Notre Dame.