Sunday, September 13, 2009

Spread Eagle 2: Electric Boogaloo, i think i LOVE U.

WildKodi is scoring all Yr touchdowns and ain't shit U gonna do 'bout it.

589 TOTAL YARDS!

49 POINTS!

TWO RBS OVER 100 YARDS ON THE GROUND!

DARVIN ADAMS WITH OVER 100 YARDS RECEIVING!

KODI BURNS WITH 4 TOUCHDOWNS!!!! (3 rushing...i hope you got him in your SEC fantasy league)

OH WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!

49 > 3...that's all i care about. could the defense have played a little better? sure, but i'll take a blowout win any day of the week.

i'm loving the Tate and McCalebb show! THunderbolt (Tate) & Lightfoot (McCalebb) 4EVER!!!

i'm loving the unstoppable WildKodi in the redzone. Burns may end up with about 15 touchdowns if this keeps up.

Todd is def the right man to play QB, but it seems obvious to me that Burns is a true leader. The way he's making the most of his new position makes my heart swell with pride. Plus that block he made was awesome.

i'm loving Darvin Adams! (any word on his injury? couldn't find anything.)

Okay now for the hyperbole portion of this post: yes it's only been 2 games and yes against weak opponents, but can you honestly tell me that Auburn doesn't look like the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC so far. I've watched LSU, UGA, & Tennessee and I don't see any reason the Tigers can't beat them all. And I still don't believe in Ole Miss. I think Arkansas will be a real test, but other than that the SEC just isn't making me scared so far. Of course for me to really get excited then Auburn will have to beat a big boy, but I'm feeling a lot better about this team in week 2 than I ever imagined I would.

i'm loving my Auburn Tigers again.

WAR EAGLE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

if this box score doesn't give you a football boner then i guess you are dead.

No comments: