Well it's only halftime but you and I both know this bullshit is over. Well being ranked and talked about by the national media was nice and all but that's over now. Which is fine, I mean Auburn should be an 8 win team this year and they still could easily still do that. So as a rational (if somewhat schizophrenic and at times overly negative) Auburn fan I am gonna remain optimistic about this season until we lose to someone like Kentucky.
But knowing that there are Auburn fans out there on the internets full of stupid I am gonna predict the 10 most likely DUMB things you will read in the comments of blogs or message boards:
1. Fire Chizik.
2. Fire Malzhan.
3. Bench Todd. It's time to play the freshman.
4. 5-19 blah blah blah blah blah
5. Blah blah blah the spread can't work at Auburn, blah blah blah.
6. We need to get Tuberville back.
7. We can't beat a legit SEC team with a good QB (oh wait, I just said that to someone.)
8. These new coaches ain't gonna cut it. Auburn will be lookin' for a new coach in 2 years. Blah blah blah blah redneck bullshit blah blah blah.
9. (Random borderline racist comment)
10. Burn down the disco, hang the DJ.