Monday, February 16, 2009

A Lifetime Of Defeats Spring Fashion Preview In The Works

a couple of offseasons ago i compiled my personal Top 25 best uniforms in college football. this offseason i am working on the WORST OF list and if anyone wants to feed me their opinions i'm all ears. it should be noted that Oregon is number 1 and there isn't even room for debate.

when you put emo wings on your jersey there really is no coming back from that. hell the Ducks might even get their own top 10 list with those 2504834 possible uni-combinations that they've got going on in Nikeland....i mean Eugene.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some suggestions:

Texas Tech
Syracuse's under Greg Robinson
UAB
UTEP
San Diego State
Iowa State (I hope Rhoads gets rid of that wretched I-State logo)

JR Suicide said...

Oh the 'Cuse is totally on my hitlist. And that color scheme alone lands UAB in the top 20. All of those are good ones. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Syracuse's unis weren't half bad before Robinson took over, at least in my opinion:

http://www.momsonthemove.com/inspired_moms/fullsize/mcnabb_college.jpg

Kinda looks like Auburn with orange helmets and pants