Saturday, February 14, 2009

69 love songs

Valentines Day 09 playlist

1. Kanye West- Love Lockdown
2. Panda Bear- Song for Ariel
3. The Byrds- Have you seen her face?
4. Yo la tengo- Somebody's baby
5. T Rex- Mambo sun
6. David Bowie- soul love
7. Billy Bragg- she's got a new spell
8. My Bloody Valentine- soft as snow (warm inside)
9. Jesus & Mary Chain- just like honey
10. New Order- temptation
11. Magnetic Fields- underwear
12. King Khan & BBQ Show- love you so
13. The Sonics- have love will travel
14. Neil Young- like a hurricane
15. Syd Barrett- love you
16. Lilys- will my lord be gardening
17. Zombies- I love you
18. The Beatles- if I fell
19. The Smiths- hand in glove
20. The Strokes- meet me in the bathroom
21. Roky Erickson- starry eyes
22. The Clean- I wait around
23. Husker Du- Green Eyes
24. Sonic Youth- genetic
25. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Maps
26. The Walkmen- there goes my baby
27. Unrest- make out club
28. Roxy Music- more than this
29. Suicide- cheree
30. Stone Roses- this is the one
31. Big Star- I'm in love with a girl
32. Love- always see your face
33. The Replacements- I will dare
34. Van Morrison- straight to your heart like a cannonball
35. The Clientele- we could walk together
36. Echo & the Bunnymen- lips like sugar
37. Nico- I'll keep it with mine
38. Bob Dylan- I want you
39. Beach Boys- wouldn't it be nice
40. Neutral Milk Hotel- Naomi
41. Wilco- I'm the man who loves you
42. Velvet Underground- here she comes now
43. Joy Division- heart and soul
44. Iggy Pop- fall in love with me
45. The Church- under the milky way
46. The Rolling Stones- she's a rainbow
47. Brian Jonestwon Massacree- this is why you love me
48. White Stripes- my doorbell
49. Johnny Cash- I walk the line
50. Old 97s- jagged
51. Verbena- the song that ended your career
52. Rollerskate Skinny- speed to my side
53. Clinic- distortions
54. Wire- feeling called love
55. John Lennon- oh my love
56. Louvin Brothers- knoxville girl
57. Leonard Cohen- chelsea hotel #2
58. Donovan- colours
59. Joe Tex- the love you save (may be your own)
60. The Faces- stay with me
61. Teenage Fanclub- what you do to me
62. Air- playground love
63. Nick Cave- into my arms
64. Siouxsie & the Banshees- the last beat of my heart
65. Cat Power- sea of love
66. Mercury Rev- in a funny way
67. Radiohead- all I need
68. Spiritualized- any way you want me
69. Black Heart Procession- its a crime I never told you about the diamonds in your eyes

No comments: