Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To Basketball Or Not To Basketball?


so the Auburn Men's B-Ball squad (aka HOTTEST TEAM IN THE SEC BABY!!!) is in town tonight taking on the trainwreck of doom that is the UGA Basketball team. it's $15 dollars for some pretty low quality college basketball with zero guys who will ever play in the NBA taking up valuable amounts of my time that could be spent playing NCAA 2009 or watching season 1 of Californication on DVD. and these are the delimas that haunt me. if this were a choose your own adventure novel then i'd likely be eaten by a dragon on the very next page. regardless, noone i've talked to seems all that into the idea of watching my Tigers whip up on their Dawgs. come on, UGA just beat the Gators...where's your spirit Athens?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. I'm sitting with the Athens area alumni association.

JR Suicide said...

i think this whole tornado watch and the fact that Lost is on tonight have scared me away. that and nobody i know wants to go to the game.

JR Suicide said...

sounds like i missed out on a pretty epic ass kicking. war eagle to that.

Anonymous said...

The first half was a bludgeoning. The second half sucked, but we still won by 12.

JR Suicide said...

Yeah I was listening on the radio and turned it off when it was about 37-9 or something like that because I figured it was over, I heard the Dawgs made a run in the 2nd half and made it a little bit more respectable. Sometimes its hard to hold a blowout. Still a Winning Record In The SEC?! Craziness. Hopefully it lasts a little longer.