Monday, August 27, 2007

Killing Dogs = Finding Religion

so Mike Vick finally plead guilty today and then had a little press conference from which much bullshit flowed,

"First, I want to apologize, you know, for all the things that -- that I've done and that I have allowed to happen. I want to personally apologize to commissioner Goodell, Arthur Blank, coach Bobby Petrino, my Atlanta Falcons teammates, you know, for our -- for our previous discussions that we had. And I was not honest and forthright in our discussions, and, you know, I was ashamed and totally disappointed in myself to say the least," Vick said.

"I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts and, you know, what I did was, what I did was very immature so that means I need to grow up."

Vick said he now has renounced dogfighting and has found religion as a result of the federal charges. "Dogfighting is a terrible thing. I reject it," he said.

"I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to bettering Michael Vick the person, not the football player," Vick said.

"I take full responsibility for my actions … I am totally responsible."

what a bunch of shit. who wrote that for him? you know what. all i have to say about this is FUCK YOU VICK! you're like a really hot girlfriend who just cheats on you all the time and then ends up fucking your best friend just to drive the nail in the coffin. i hope you NEVER play in the NFL again. you are a fucking useless retard and a disgrace and i hope someone shanks you in the yard...but i guess that's too much to ask for. i will no longer mention you again.

No comments: