Sunday, January 4, 2009

Peyton loses in the 1st Round Again! imagine that.

I'd like to take this moment to extend a big thank you to Mighty Mouse (aka Darren Sproles) for his heroic efforts against the gay robot known as Peyton Manning and his always overrated Colts. It's not that I hate Peyton (it's ironically the Chargers that I can't stand) but it's the media's love affair with Manning that drives me nuts. Mostly I am grateful we won't have to suffer through talk of an all Manning Super Bowl. Now all I need is for The Eagles to lose today and I'll feel a little bit better about that Falcons loss yesterday....

Who the fuck am I kidding? I'm still depressed. At least I've got Peyton with me, but he's probably used to this by now.


Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go to college so you can learn some words that are longer than four letters!

jrsuicide said...

jeez mom. i asked you to stop harassing me about school! words are hard.

*slams door and plays Danzig loudly*