Sunday, January 4, 2009

Auburn Dynasty Mode, BCS TITLE GAME


it was a long season full of many spectacular beat downs but my Tigers have finally made it to the BCS title game, undefeated and ranked #1 in all the land. they face an undefeated and equally as impressive USC squad that features 2 1000 yard rushers and the top passer in the Pac 10, Mark Sanchez. But you know what? That don't mean shit to me cuz I killed those douchebags 38-0 and won the national championships. That's how my virtual Tigers roll.

This one was over before it even started. Mario Fannin took the opening kickoff 88 yards for a touchdown. But this game really belonged to my Qb Kodi Burns who threw for 300 yards and 3 tds while rushing for 99 yards and 2 more scores. Rod Smith hauled in 6 catches for 121 yards and 2 tds and my defensive MVP, Antonio Coleman got 3 sacks giving him an NCAA record 29 sacks on the season.

So I send Virtual Tuberville out a champion. 14-0 on the back of a dominant defense and an explosive spread offense. God, why can't reality be this sweet?


but hey real life Auburn has Spread Eagle 2 to look forward to...and Antonio Coleman is coming back!!! which is aweseome.

No comments: