Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tyrik Rollison: Future QB/Recruiter


apart from being the nation's #2 dual threat qb, having awesome hair, and being the future of the Auburn football program...it also seems that Tyrik Rollison is turning into a recruiter as well.

via his facebook page, Tyrik is calling out to all his Auburn friends to send messages to former Michigan wideout Toney Clemons telling the young man to come make Auburn his new home.


I'm trying to get my man Toney Clemons to come play for Auburn. He is no longer with Michigan and is looking for a new place to ball. We could use him at WR and I was asking for your help. Send him a message saying how much Auburn could use and how much you would like to see him on our squad. Anything from the heart will go a long way. Thanks for the help

Toney Clemons Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=650135778&ref=ts


A video of his high school highlights:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4967361040888790603&ei=CK3LSa6aNYH4-wHAp6mwCA&q=toney+clemons&hl=en


Clemons responded with this,

I want to thank you all for the support. It means alot to me to know there are people that dont truly know me to have my back and welcome and wish me well. I am seriously looking into Auburn and I have plans of contacting the university to see what the interest level and situation would be for me there. I have no problem competing with the best ... Read Moretalent daily to win and keep a job and I have no aspirations of going into a situation where things would be easy for me because competition within a program is what truly makes a player better and I know Auburn has that on both sides of the ball. I just want the opportunity to be able to showcase my skills in a manner that will benefit me and the program that I am involved with. Thanks again

And my facebook names comes from the nickname of my last name Clemons and My moms maiden name and my middle name Vaughn. for anybody that was confused of how I got the name lol

again thank you all. it means alot.


so yeah...the Internet strikes again. and i wasn't even gonna talk about football or facebook today.

No comments: