Thursday, March 26, 2009

And My Bracket Slowly But Surely Is Falling Apart

Well Memphis has the honor of being my 1st Final Four team to fail me as they got out ran, out hustled, and out crunked by the high flying Mizzou Tigers (a team I'll be rooting hard to take out UConn). And so it goes for Memphis, I fall in love with them every year and every year they let me down a game or so too soon.

The far more enjoyable and acceptable red slash my bracket took was the complete and total annihilation of the Duke Blue Devils at the hands of Villanova. Right now you've got to say that the Wildcats are one of the most impressive looking teams in the tourney after destroying UCLA and Duke. I really am wishing id picked them as my Final Four darkhorse instead of Memphis. I think they're elite 8 matchup with Pitt should be one of this tournament's best. As for Duke.....hahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the comedic asswhipping. Maybe coach K should get less floor slappers and floppers and more dudes who might actually play in the NBA someday. Hey, I think Paulus just missed another 3!

No comments: