Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More words of Wisdom from Mario Fannin

He may be gettin' his spring practice on, but Mario Fannin still makes time to enlighten us.

(Via facebook) "Mario S. Fannin is like I put on for my city like I do my shoulda pads!...all day everyday...gwap is a major issue...get wit it..."

I'm not sure what any of it means, but I'm taking note.

in other related things Auburn players posted on their facebooks and then i turned around and did the creepiest thing ever and posted it on my blog like it was news or because i found it amusing, comes this update from the future savior of the Auburn football program or future savior of someone elses's football program after he plays a year of prep school and changes his mind on his commitment aka Mr Tyrik Rollinson, who wants you all to know that he "...is gunna qualify! Believe that! =)" well thank you young Master Rollinson, much like Fox Mulder...i want to believe. especially since you are already guaranteeing us all SEC titles in the future. and as some bitter Kansas State fan has already made it clear "anyone can qualify at Auburn." the Irons brothers agree.

No comments: