Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank You...and now i can sleep

Holy fucking shit! 6 fucking overtimes! Are you kidding me?!

Every year there is one game during the conference tournaments that pumps me up and gets me ready for the NCAA tournament...tonight the Big East delivered me that game in fucking spades!

UConn and Syracuse just delivered us an instant classic in one of the craziest college basketball games I've seen in years. 6 overtimes! 8 players fouled out! And if UConn hadn't run out of players then this shit might still be going on. Of course if Paul Harris could fucking hit wide open shots under the basket or not get blocked by the rim trying to dunk the ball then this ridiculousness might've ended an overtime or two sooner. All in all you gotta think that West Virginia is just gonna wipe the floor with Syracuse in the next game. UConn probably will miss out on a #1 seed, Syracuse on the other hand has just roped a bunch of suckers into putting them far in their brackets next week.

And to think, if they'd just counted that amazing shot at the end of regulation then we could've all gone to bed at an acceptable hour.

Still......

AWESOME!

So thank you Big East for reminding me how fucking rad college basketball can be.

that game was almost as hot as Katrina Bowden in booty shorts....

almost???!?....okay, not even close. but still it was an instant classic and now i am so ready to throw my money away next week. I heart college basketball (for 1 month a year).

No comments: