Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i call bullshit on Jerry

Thanks to the Jay Cutler dramarama everyone is talking about places he might end up and I guess someone asked Jerry Jones if he'd consider trading Tony Romo for Cutler. Jones reply was that he wouldn't trade Tony Romo for ANYONE. Really?! I mean yeah I get that Jerry was just letting us all know that Tony has his faith and full support, but he'd either have to be totally insane or just fucking stupid to think that Romo is the best QB in the NFL and completely untradeable.


So here's my list of Qbs that you'd have to be an idiot not to trade Mr. I Can't Win In The Playoffs for.

1. Captain Dreamboat
2. Peyton
3. Big Ben
4. Drew Brees
5. McNabb
6. Philip Rivers
7. Matt Ryan (I can't believe how wrong I was about him)
8. Jay Cutler
9. Carson Palmer (when healthy i'd have him top 5)
10. Eli Manning
11. Kurt Warner (the only reason I have him this low is because of age, but even if he only gives me 2 years....that's 2 better years than Romo will ever have)

And there are a few guys that I think with more experience or with the talent that Dallas has are better Qb options than Tony like Aaron Rogers and Joe Flacco...but right now i'd take Romo over either of them.

And those are just Qbs that i'd rather have, I'm not even counting all the runningbacks, left tackles, linebackers, and defensive ends that are more valuable.

No comments: