Monday, August 10, 2009

Help Wanted


i've become a very lazy blogger over the last few months when it comes to the world of sports. it's a combination of there being no football, Auburn's prospects not being that great for the season, me starting my band back up and being all busy with that, my obsession with my tumblr (if you've got one then follow me and i'll follow you and we can be tumblr friends), and just my general boredom during the summer. and so i think i could use a little help from anyone interested in generating some content for A Lifetime Of Defeats.

you don't have to be an Auburn, Falcons, Braves, or Hawks fan (but sharing my love of at least one of my teams would help), you just need to be interested in writing about sports in an off the cuff kind of way and not be afraid to offend anyone by dropping the occasional (or 50) f-bombs during a post and have a descent sense of humor about the pain and misery that rooting for your favorite team can bring you. shoot me an email at alifetimeofdefeats@gmail.com if you are interested.

also no lame BAMA jokes and obsession with what the fuck The Tide is doing, that's not my scene...that's what Track Em Tigers and all those stupid messageboards are for.

No comments: