Thursday, April 30, 2009
My TOP 7 Favorite Names For the 2009 Kentucky Derby
1. Atomic Rain- that sounds like an 80s punk band from LA.
2. I Want Revenege- how could a horse with such an aggressive name not be the favorite?
3. Desert Party- ain't no party like a Dubai party. i hope that horse is owned by some rich ass sheik.
4. Flying Private- could be the name of an R. Kelly song about having sex with your lady in a private jet.
5. Advice- really? that's the best you can come up with? it's so pointless and bad that it's actually awesome.
6. West Side Bernie- this would be the title of a Weekend At Bernie's remake with Ice Cube and Ice T in the rolls originally played by Andrew McCarthy and Jonathan Silverman and the corpse of Tupac as Bernie.
7. Pioneer Of the Nile- sounds like a 30s style adventure novel or a lost Indiana Jones movie.