Saturday, April 25, 2009

2nd Round Liveblogging

Uhhh the Lions just took some dude I've never even heard of from Western Michigan. Maybe they tried to save money on scouting and are only gonna draft and scout players from here on out that are from the state of Michigan.

I can't believe the Patriots passed on Ohio State's overrated gang tackling son of a wrestler.

Luckily the Rams were there to pick up New Englands slack. BUST!

Brian Robiskie to the Browns. BUST! So the Browns have taken a center and a shitty wideout with theie 1st 2 picks. Suck!

I can't believe that 2 Wake Forest defensive players have gone off the board ahead of Ray Maualuga. Keep falling baby, if Brown or Ray could somehow drop to Atlanta that would rule.

Does Dhani Jones even playing for the Bengals anymore? I thought he had a tv show?

Speaking of Bengals, they just snagged Maualuga so I can stop bitching about him being available. Man, the Bengals have gotten some killer players at steal spots.

Listening to Berman talk about Pat White is pissing me off. You've never seen him play douchebag. Fuck the Wildcat! He's a fucking quarterback. That being said I'm totally happy if he gets drafted in the 2nd round. He's by far my favorite non-Auburn college football player of all time and more than anything he's a fucking winner.

At the beginning of this season if you had told me that 2 Boston College defensive tackles would be drafted ahead of Ricky Jean-Francais and Sen'Derrick Marks I would've laughed in your face...and yet it has become reality.

Keep falling Everette Brown! Falcons could use you. Big time!

ESPN is taking way too many goddamn commercial breaks. Dude, I'm not gonna buy a truck or start drinking Coors Light. Speaking of Coors Light, is that the official Dad beer? Everyone I know's father drinks that shit.

Yes I am sort of excited to see Star Trek, not nearly as much as Wolverine...but still.

Pat White is gonna be running the Wildcat for Miami...or Bill Parcells is gonna cut him. Someone explain to Berman and Keyshawn that the Wildcat and the Spread are not the same thing. If they wanna use Pat White as their Wildcat QB isn't he really more of a read option threat? Regardless I'm happy for him that he's a 2nd rounder.

The way this draft is playing out the Falcons might actually have a shot at my 2nd round prediction of Mizzou safety, William Moore.

So if the Wildcat can work in the NFL why can't the spread?

My mind is still fucking blown that Oakland drafted Heyward-Bey. WORST PICK EVER.

Oh wait now Oakland took a safety from Ohio...a player that Mel didn't have even rated as a player who was gonna even fucking be drafted!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!? It's so depressing that it's amazing. If I was still a Raiders fan I would shoot off my fucking face.

Apparently this is the greatest center draft ever. 3 dudes in the top 50. I don't think I've ever seen that maybe centers go that high ever.

Massaquoi to the Browns. Way to go kid. I guess this spells the end for Braylon Edwards in Cleveland.

The Cowboys just passed on their pick? Nevermind, they just traded it to the Bills.

Man I need to do some dishes.

This draft liveblog nonsense is making my wrists hurt. Once Atlanta makes their 2nd pick I think I'm gonna drop this bullshit and head downtown to get drunk and watch the bike crashes, that is unless I get shot by Athens at large psycho gunmen professor.

LeSean McCoy is going to the Eagles. Good fucking pick, I'm calling him a 10th round pick in my fantasy draft next year.

Come on Falcons! William Moore! William Moore! William Moore! No whammies. Hell Yes! I nailed both of their 1st 2 picks. That's right, I am a motherfucking Wizard.

Alright a good 2nd round...still more picks to come and now I am out of her. Looks like it's doubtful any Auburn players are going day 1, which should be the most telling reason that we went 5-7 and is proof the recruiting has taken a nose dive as this was the senior class following Auburn's undefeated season.

nevermind...just as i say that The Titans jump in and take Sen'Derrick Marks...which is kind of obvious that they need a DT to replace Haynesworth. good for Marks, i was worried he was gonna drop to the 3rd round...i was hoping the Falcons might land him tomorrow, but im glad he went to another southern NFL team.

More draft thought tomorrow.

No comments: