Thursday, October 25, 2007

What's Your Fantasy? Week 8


my fantasy football move of the year just got straight jacked by another sucka in my league. frequently arrested, uber talented, and completely retarded Bengals Wideout Chris Henry has been sitting out just waiting for me to pick him up a few weeks before his suspension ends. he was too be the salvation for my piss poor receiving corp (the one that should have Wes Welker...yeah the guy i dropped in favor of Joey Fucking Porter...i AM dumb, yes, very very dumb) and help lead the Thug Apologists to their fantasy league title. oh well, no Chris Henry for me. honestly this really sucks on two levels. number one...we REALLY needed another quality wide receiver. seriously Joey Porter and Bernard Berrian are starting for us. and 2 we needed a straight thug like Henry on our team to prove that they are worth apologizing for. here's to hoping he gets arrested in his first week back and he turns into a non factor anyways.

No comments: