1. 10-2 regular season. losses to Mississippi State (the curse of Thursday night!) and Alabama. finishes 2nd in the West and 3rd overall in the league. revenge on Arkansas, LSU, & Georgia.
2. Cameron Newton 2nd team ALL-SEC (returns for Senior year as a possible Heisman candidate)
3. a trip to the Capital One Bowl.
4. a top 10 finish in the final AP poll. enters 2011 as a very real contender for the SEC Title despite losses on the offensive line.
5. another top 10 recruiting class.
schedule wise i have a hard time seeing this team going worse than 9-3. really i just wanna beat Georgia, LSU, and Arkansas in that order...and knocking off Bama wouldn't be such a bad thing to.
DREAM SCENARIO 11-0 vs 11-0 in the Iron Bowl. it'll never happen...but it might make my brain explode if it did.