I'm so annoyed/saddened/unsurprised by Auburn's lackluster choices for fans to vote on as the 2010 intro music that I refuse to even post the link. I'll just throw out the words "dated" and "boring". A bunch of typical classic rockers and some shitty hip-hop songs that only people in the state of Alabama are still listening to.
The obvious choice for me would be of course if the Tigers would just join forces with the Dark Lord and use "Raining Blood" by Slayer as their intro music. Sure it's gonna piss off the 99% Christian fanbase...but think of how fucking intimidating the team would be as it charged the field to the sound of thunder and lightning and Kerry King's mighty riffage. There truly is no imagination in the world of college football. Esp not in the south. Oh well.
Here are 10 other equally awesome songs that noone will ever use for their intros...but should.
1. Iggy and the Stooges "Search & Destroy"
2. The MC5 "Kick Out the Jams"
3. Motorhead "Killed by Death"
4. Black Flag "Rise Above"
5. The Misfits "Where Eagles Dare" (just think how awesome it would be to have a stadium of kids screaming "I Ain't no Goddamn Son Of a Bitch!"
6. The theme music for The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
7. James Brown "Super Bad"
8. Wu Tang Clan "Triumph" (this would be the most epic thing ever)
9. N.W.A "If It Ain't Ruff"
10. Mobb Deep "Get It Twisted" (a song about murdering people set to an awesome "She Blinded me With Science" sample. Yes. It would rule."