Thursday, March 18, 2010

more random day 1 college b-ball tourney thoughts

-other than Kentucky, not a single team I saw today looks like a contender.
-speaking of Kentucky...is it safe to say they have the best group of freshmen since the Fab 5?
-damn, Georgetown got thugged on. After watching them get murdered and then seeing Nova barely beat a 15 I think the Big East is looking pretty overrated so far.
-all these lower seeds winning means 1 of 2 things: that college basketball has finally eroded to the level where anyone can beat anyone...or this is just a really bad year. Probably both.
-this is the worst first day I have ever had in any tournament ever. I have a feeling my bracket will be nuked by tomorrow and then I can just ignore this tourney that I honestly don't even give a shit about.

No comments: