Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bracket Now 100% Busted


Oh Louisville, why you gotta let me down so bad?

In life there are 3 guarantees; death, taxes, and failing to win my NCAA bracket pool. 2009 is no exception, delivering the usual brand of disappointment and proving that I know nothing about college basketball or gambling. Another planned trip to Athens' finest gentleman's club, Toppers, to spend all my tournament winnings is ruined. Fucking basketball...why you always gotta do me like that?

Will I ever learn my lesson? Probably not. Well now that I'm toast I can stop wasting my valuable time watching guys who will never be any good in the NBA bore the hell out me in one of the worst NCAA tournaments that I've seen in years. Spring Football, you now have my undivided attention.

No comments: