Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let's Dance


after all my guestimating, prophesizing, and bracketizationing it's time to watch the whole motherfucker come tumbling down around me like the walls of Jericho. the NCAA Championship Tournament kicks off at 12:20 today with UGA taking on Xavier in what should be Cinderella getting her face bashed in....but you never know. the Biggest matchup of the day will obviously be USC vs. Kansas State where we get to see two of the best freshman in the country in O.J. Mayo and Michael Beasley taking on one another. my two big upset watch games are Temple vs Michigan State and George Mason vs. Notre Dame. all in all i should know if i am totally fucked in my pick 'em after today, more than likely. as long as i don't end up laying on the ground crying my eyes out like Adam Morrison then everything will be fine.

No comments: